Novi; East Lansing, United States, North America
Entry Level (0-2+ Years)
Salary + Commission
06 Mar, 2017
Recruitment Management Consultants, LLC - a privately held Information Technology (IT) Consulting & Placement firm - has experienced tremendous growth in Mid-Michigan and is looking to expand their team. We are looking for individuals to join our dynamic team in the role of IT Recruiter in our East Lansing and Novi locations.
This is an entry-level position that is ideal for recent graduates or individuals with 1-2 years of sales experience who are outgoing, competitive, goal driven and teamwork oriented. The firm offers a comprehensive, mentor based training program that is proven to establish strong fundamentals and a roadmap to success for individuals starting their professional business career or looking to enhance it. If a challenging opportunity in a professional environment that incorporates technology, social networking, communications, marketing, sales and customer service is something you are looking for in a career, connect with us today!
- High Character / Integrity
- Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken & Written)
- Energetic / Outgoing
- Goal Oriented
- Strong Work Ethic
- Proficient with Desktop Publishing Technology [Microsoft Office, Internet, Content Management or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software etc.]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Related Field
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience (Preferred)
- Participate in an intensive, mentor based training program with support from Sr. IT Staffing Specialists and company leadership to establish a foundation for long-term, ongoing, team oriented professional development.
- Perform in accordance with a proven recruitment management system which includes phone work, electronic communications (email, social media etc.), face-to-face meetings, candidate interviews, community events, and relationship building activities.
- Execute our Candidate Recruitment Analysis (CRA) process, a formal documentation process containing a series of events to capture information about a prospective candidate’s background and experience along with information on the individual’s preferences in developing their career.
- Enter Candidate/Client information into a central Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database for relationship management & individual follow-up.
- Conduct candidate qualification process related to specific requirements (discuss position details, perform personal interviews, complete professional references, and coordinate technical screening).
- Educate Candidate on client’s business, industry vertical and prepare individuals for interviews.
- Maintain relationships with qualified prospects for future openings via monthly communication.
- Negotiate compensation and benefits with candidates.
- Format resume and reference documents following company standard templates.
- Meet with internal teams to present qualified candidates and prepare for submittal to clients.
- Perform Interview Coordination/Preparation, On-Boarding /Off-Boarding, Performance Reviews etc.
- Strive for continuous education through attending training programs/seminars/webinars and reading industry related news (Recruiting/Staffing & Information Technology), blogs, social media information etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary + Commission (Industry Leading Tiered % of Individual Production)
- Annual Incentive Bonus + All Expense Paid Company Retreat
- Company Paid Vacation / Personal / Holidays
- Company Paid Individual Health Benefits (Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401K Safe Harbor Company Match + Profit Share
- Company Paid Annual Personal Development Training & Certification Programs
- Expense Account (Company Issued Credit Card)
- Quarterly Out of Office Team Events (Paintball, Bowling, Golf, Dinners etc.)
- Full Beverage & Snack Bar
Job keywords/tags: Recruiter , Sales , Recruiting , Marketing , Communication , Competitive , Goal-Oriented , Teamwork