Kalamazoo, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
27 Apr, 2017
IS Senior Manager
Our client is a leading is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives Our client is looking to add a IS Sr. Manager, Shared Services ERP Platforms to the team The IS Shared Services Sr. Manager is responsible for the delivery of the design, configuration and testing activities for the PRMS ERP platforms and any 3rd party and interfaced applications aligned to the platform. These responsibilities will be distributed across Projects, Release Cycles and Operations / Support. In addition this position will have responsibility for Projects, Release Cycles and Operations / Support for the SAP system that is planned for deployment in 2017.
The following are high level requirements for this role:
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems
- Experience with transforming a large environment’s ERP systems to SAP
- Must have experience managing a team of at least 5 to 10 people
• Develop, mentor and hire top technical analysts and architects.
• Work closely with the GIO organization to prioritize projects and execute the release strategy.
• Manage capacity within team to deliver on commitments.
• Work with Managed Services Operations team to develop and implement model for incident and enhancement support.
• Monitor and report metrics to Senior IS Leadership on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for Managed Services resources aligned to PRMS platforms ensuring incident resolution and SLA attainment.
• Good understanding of business processes and flows.
• Good application and systems understanding of enterprise ERP systems.
• Strong Leadership and Management skills to coordinate and motivate IS technical team.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficiency in handling a high volume of work with conflicting demands.
• Flexibility and dedication in acquiring new responsibilities and skills.
• Minimum of 11 years relevant work experience, at least 5 of which working within a Global IS structure.
• Oracle ERP, PRMS, and/or SAP background and experience highly desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand, analyze and report on financial data
• Proven ability to build team cohesion and motivate people
• Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Excellent problem solving and risk mitigation skills
• Proactive and able to act with a sense of urgency as required
• Strong people management skills with proven ability and enthusiasm to lead, motivate, inspire, develop, and encourage people
• Strong project and program management skills, including planning, prioritizing and organizing work, tracking budgets and meeting deadlines. Proven track record in the planning and execution of projects
• Strong business acumen
Education & Special Trainings:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Masters Degree desired
• Technical Certifications in SAP desired
Job keywords/tags: IT Manager , Senior Manager , ERP , Oracle ERP , PRMS , SAP , ERP Transformation