Metro Detroit, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
$80K - $85K
03 May, 2017
Our client is a leading global digital marketing and technology company that specializes in campaign management and database management services. The Detroit operations are dedicated to the Automotive vertical and are managing multiple research based initiatives related for assisting clients with customer data analysis and building targeted marketing programs. They are seeking a SAS Developer to join their team as an onsite representative of their company with an automotive OEM based in Detroit, MI. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The following are high level requirements for this role:
- 2-5+ Years of SAS Development Experience Working with High Volume Transactions.
- Background with Campaign Management in a Dynamic, Fast Paced Environment
- Experience in Full Life-Cycle Responsibilities – Requirements Definition, Coding, Quality Assurance etc.
- Write SAS code sets and program parameters to meet campaign demographic requirements.
- Work with Business Operations Manager to understand specifications and build campaign data set strategies.
- Execute Quality Assurance an Testing procedures on individual code sets as well as peer review other developer code.
- Automate existing campaigns for reuse where applicable.
- Provides data, analysis and recommendations to support multiple technical operations and assure client satisfaction. Responsible for moderate to some complex research, trouble shooting, application administration, application user training and code changes. *Strives to promote quality assurance for the processes they own and are teaching to others.
- Understanding of solution processes through campaign management and business intelligence tools and/or processes.
- Executing Campaigns – includes review of campaign specifications, work with manager and client to validate, and dynamic campaign execution work.
- Custom Client Reports – utilizing necessary tools; auditing, monitoring and ensuring compliance.
- Fully understands details of client\\\\\\\'s data and marketing capabilities, ensuring clients receive accurately segmented, cleansed, formatted and ready-to-market data.
- Provides ownership to the process of multiple technical operations / services.
- Identifies, recommends and documents code changes or makes appropriate code changes.
- Drives and shares best practices, adoption of standards and lessons learned with internal team members.
- 2-5+ Years of SAS Development Experience working with high volume transactions
- Demonstrated experience in meeting multiple deadlines in a high stress environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in database marketing or direct marketing (including the use of SQL for ad-hoc and query development
- Solid problem solving, trouble-shooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and to manage conflict
- Ability to work an on-call rotation and/or an extended workday hours as required to complete assigned deliverables
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with campaign management tools and/or a programming background is (Preferred)
- Experience with Unica (Preferred)
Job keywords/tags: SAS Development , SAS Developer , SAS , Campaign Management , Full Life-Cycle , Database Marketing , Direct Marketing , SQL